The redevelopment of the original Royal Adelaide Hospital Women’s Health Centre Building on the corner of Frome Road and North Terrace has rejuvenated its historical nature. The combination of heritage state of the art interior has truly made this building one to be seen. The design intent was to completely demolish the interior with structural beams and walls as the only exemption. The internals of the building have been completely upgraded with state of the art electrical feature lighting and automated control systems.
EDC were engaged by Sarah Constructions for the electrical demolition and new installation throughout the complete building. Electrical services supplied and installed by EDC as per specification and architecture design re as follows.
- External garden feature lighting
- Stairwell architecture lighting
- General office and corridor lighting
- Automated C BUS control systems
- Day light harvesting control systems for automatic dimming of lights
- Cable support systems and exposed powder coated cable trays
- Blind control and AV integration
- Submains and Switchboards throughout the complete building
- All general power circuits